The Track Edition Exhaust:
The lower-priced sibling, the Track Edition Exhaust, boasts all of the precision engineering as the SwitchPath™ Exhaust, minus the SwitchPath™ valves. In other words, this system is the “open valves” side of the spectrum, all the time, and will be most pronounced in the mid-range.
This version is known to get rowdy, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
Please note: Customers choosing our Track Edition will also need a set of AWE Valve Simulators to avoid a CEL.
- SwitchPath™ Exhaust technology offers the perfect combination of well behaved and disobedient tones, all in one system
- Available as SwitchPath™ Exhaust or the lower priced Track Edition
- Max gains of 17 hp and 23 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Performance Downpipes features a 200 CPSI EURO6-compliant HJS catalyst
- Performance Downpipe available as resonated or non-resonated
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Proudly engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3" and 2.25" U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- 102mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Dyno-developed and street-proven on the in-house AWE Mk7.5 Golf R
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE Lifetime Warranty (one year on catalyst)
What’s in the box?
Complete Track Edition Exhaust, four 102mm tips in chosen finish, and all necessary hardware for installation.
The AWE Tuning Performance Downpipes are for racing use only.