The newfound howl. Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the B9 RS 5.
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Featuring AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution on Touring Edition, 180 Technology®
- Max gains 8 hp and 20 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels (catback + piggyback tuner)
- Max gains of 5 hp and 15 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels (turbo-back + stock software)
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition or unleashed Track Edition
- Handcrafted from dual 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Downpipes and precision-engineered x-pipe included in all editions
- Direct bolt-on cat-back system for factory-like simplicity
- Performance Catalysts feature precision CNC-machined billet T304 stainless steel flange, and 200 CPSI HJS HD catalyst cores with tri-lobe matrix
- Resonated catabacks available for use with Performance Catalysts
- 180mm RS-style tips come standard
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes and catalyst cores)
If raw and rowdy are your speed, the Track Edition is your dose of steel. The Track Edition Exhaust retains all the precision engineering of the Touring Edition Exhaust, including the X-pipe and 3” diameter tubing, minus the 180 Technology®.
Please note: this version is known to get rowdy in the mid-range and during cruising speeds, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular versions cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
***Item will likely dropship from the manufacturer, please call prior to placing order to verify shipping ETA***