AWE Touring Edition Exhaust for Audi C7/C7.5 S6 4.0T - Polished Silver Tips
- Available as the sophisticated Touring Edition with 180 Technology® or the disobedient Track Edition
- Engineered, developed, tested, and handmade in-house at AWE Tuning
- Crafted from mandrel bent T-304 stainless steel
- Dyno-proven peak gains of 18 hp and 6 ft-lb of torque at the crank
- Features a direct bolt-on fitment that replaces the factory exhaust and downpipes
- Includes quad 102mm tips
- Fits seamlessly with the existing S6 rear valence
- Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
The Touring Edition Exhaust
AWE Tuning Research and Development has yielded an exhaust that is remarkably civil while idling/part throttle cruising, but unleashed at full throttle produces what some have called a “war-cry wail.” The Touring Edition Exhaust features our proprietary sound canceling technology, 180 Technology™, providing the perfect tone, minus the drone. Performance driven sophistication: a direct bolt-on, straight-through design, delivering a smooth soundtrack throughout the range.
Sound Perfection: AWE Tuning 180 Technology™
As exhaust gases exit the 4.0T engine and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology™ equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves re-join the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE Tuning 180 Technology™ in the tab above.
Why it Matters:
Unlike a valved system that requires the driver to select volume, 180 Technology™ is activated by your driving style. Highway cruising on a conference call? No worries, we’re quiet. Ready to drop the hammer? Wake the beast with throttle input. It’s sophisticated and disobedient, all in one clean package, thanks to 180 Technology®.